Dell Japanese Speaking Senior Sales Planning & Strategy Analyst in Dalian, China
Japanese Speaking Senior Sales Planning & Strategy Analyst
This position includes full responsibility for the provision and use of information that will enable the business to meet their objectives. In this role, it will be critical to establish a strong partnership and business understanding while working closely within Sales Compensation Team. Key deliverables from this position will be in contributing to regular data support and providing analysis that will support both the financial and operational goals on sales compensation.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a [Japanese Speaking Senior Sales Planning & Strategy Analyst] on our [Sales Planning & Strategy] team in [Dalian] .
What you’ll achieve
As a [Japanese Speaking Senior Sales Planning & Strategy Analyst] , you will be an active member of the APJ Sales Compensation team, providing sales incentive support and analysis for the business.
• Manage end to end commission calculation, including metrics validation and testing, commission calculation, payout submission and issue resolving
• Timely help sales maker to resolve their issues around sales commissions
• Participate in commissions related projects and process improvement activities
• Effective and efficient compensation analysis to support business and sales performance management
• 100% compliance, accuracy and timeliness of compensation reporting
• Minimum 3 years working experience in Finance or Business Analysis related job, preferably in an MNC and form IT industry
• Advanced PC skills using Excel and PowerPoint are a must
• Strong Communication skills with strong business and finance acumen
• Strong Japanese language & presentation skills are essential
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in uncertain situations
• Prerequisite Degree in Sales, Finance or a related professional qualification
• Other attributes successful for the role include being results driven, proactive, customer focused and thrive in fast paced business environment.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 31 July 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .