Dell Senior Analyst, Financial Analysis in Dalian, China
ISG Pricing Senior Analyst
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Finance , we are looking for a Special Pricing Advisor to join our team in Dalian and play a key role in the evolution of Dell
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
· Review and approve pricing submitted by sales team in GOAL/GOAL Lite, our automated pricing tool to ensure deals that are downloading have correct pricing approval based on Commercial approval matrix.
- Work with Sales and CoC team to help manage account profitability by providing recommended pricing guidelines and floor prices, reflecting market trends · Assist in reviewing and approving price proposal responses for Bids/ Tenders, including preparation of business case, offering recommendations to Senior Management for their approval· Ensure appropriate business approvals are obtained as per Approval Processes· Liaise with Brand teams on a regular basis to keep up to date on new product releases, component cost movements, promotions, competitive info and product strategies· Work closely with Sales and Marketing team to resolve pricing related queries in a timely manner.· Review process and procedures to drive efficiency for Sales and Special Pricing teams· Prime responsibility will be South Asia Sales support, but other Country support will be required from time to time as well as Projects like driving standardization of Pricing across APJ Global Accounts. QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
High energy professional who is proactive, open minded, solution oriented, with strong business acumen and motivated by having the opportunity to challenge the status quo and transform a business.
Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree in Finance/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Marketing, or equivalent with at least 4 years of related post-qualification experience be advantageous.
Candidates should also have relevant experience and competencies in the followings:-
· Strong commercial and financial acumen
· Good analytical skills with a proven ability to deliver and accurate information within tight timeframes
· Analytical, detailed and persistent
· Able to work under pressure and meet tight SLA’s
· Advanced understanding & experience with Microsoft Excel
· Excellent rapport building and verbal communication skills – Japanese and English required