Dell Regional Sales Manager, Global Compute & Client Solutions - Dallas, TX in Dallas, Texas
Regional Sales Manager, Global Compute & Client Solutions - Dallas, TX
The Outside Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and growing a team of Account Executives (field sales professionals) in Dell’s Global Compute and Client Solutions (GCCS) organization. The Sales Manager would be leading and developing a team to target and grow strategic customer relationships.
Top focus areas of the role include:
· Field leadership and strategy development
· Grow and Protect top Accounts, heavy emphasis on CxO relationship development
· Develop team of sales professionals and manage overlay sales and support teams
· Strong collaboration with peer groups and people
· 10+ years of Leadership Experience within Major Accounts (either management or large account management experience)
· 10+ years of Sales Experience
· Proven ability to design and launch new programs and work across broad organizations
· Able to set priorities and keep team focused on the important tasks
· Thinks strategically
· CIO, CTO, CISO, IT VP relationship building experience
· Industry knowledge
· Motivates and drives sales performance
· Builds strong relationships within and external to Dell
· Executive level presence
· Strong understanding of the customer/industry climate
· Drive strategic account management and pipeline development
· Lead team's business acumen and customer knowledge
· Experience developing and training account executives
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .