Dell Account Executive - DPS Federal in District Of Columbia
Channel Sales Account Executive
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Dell Technologies products, systems and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added resellers to distributors and retailers, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
Join us as a Account Executive on our Outside Sales team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Channel Sales Account Executive, you will work with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, distributors and business opportunities, all in the service of optimizing sales execution so that service level agreements are met.
• Work with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies and business opportunities
• Manage the channel partner relationship, engagement and achievement of joint objectives through the partner planning process
• Identify cost-effective and practical alternatives for the channel by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs
• Work with inside sales teams and partner outside field sales teams to drive all lines of business, removing technical barriers, architecting business solutions and bringing forward new business
• Develop and implement strategies and sales campaigns for targeted accounts
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 8 to 12 years of related field sales experience
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
• Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level leadership and executives
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .