Dell Customer Care Analyst - Coach in Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Oversees the support of customers encountering problems using the company's products and services. Supervises representatives that are answering Customer Care inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail, chat, or online. Establishes and maintains systems that provide solutions to customer questions and problems. Reports new or recurring problems to design and support departments. Ensures representatives are properly trained when old products and policies are upgraded or new are released. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Analyzes and responds to operational, productivity and customer satisfaction data. Works with various departments to meet business and customer experience goals. Works with the team/customers and/or support areas and partners to receive accurate account of failures and provides reports to leadership. Focus of work may be in pre-sales, post-sales or both.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Take ownership for driving best of breed customer experience.
· Provides feedback to agents and support staff to improve CSAT performance and productivity
· Understands and keeps up-to-date on current policies and procedures
· Responsible for end to end solutions for post-sales service to customers
· Identifies and communicates process gaps and trends with agents behavior
· Provides training/coaching about Policies and Procedures
· Executive Communication based on business needs
· Ensure agents received proper feedback in regards to service request worked and CSAT comments per week
- Aligned with team leadership, ensure the correct action plan for agents presenting CSAT and/or productivity opportunities
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
English is a differential
MS Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
2 years or more of experience working in customer services
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Great analytical and relationship skills
Strong time management and customer focus