Dell Principal Software Engineer - IT in Eldorado do Sul, Brazil
Principal Software Engineer
Join us as a Principal Software Engineer on our Information Technology team in Eldorado do Sul, Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
• Design specifications for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers by working closely with cross-functional teams such as Business, Product Owners, Engineers and QA
• Assist with project planning, feasibility studies, business case studies, estimates and system implementation
• Analyze/document existing processes, systems and potential customized system solutions
• Create BDD’s, functional documentation and technical documentation within a Program scope
• Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications. Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Solid experience in IT with broad knowledge of application programming and procedures to tackle complex problems.
• Solid experience in Oracle EBS 12.2.x or above in Finance/ Accounting/Account Receivables/General Ledger/Sub Ledger Accounting modules
• Strong understanding of intersystem dependency around primary applications and multiple secondary applications
• Excellent team player, yet capable of managing multiple solo projects at once
• Ability to quickly adapt to new information and develop comprehensive knowledge of systems being tested
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• SCRUM and SAFe certifications are a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 26 February 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .