Dell Account Manager 1, Inside Sales Channel in Florida
Channel Sales Account Manager
Products and services that break new ground deserve sales people who do the same. That’s where our Inside Sales Channel team comes in. Channel Representatives play a key role in growing business for Dell Technologies. Assigned to specialize in a particular market, they’re responsible for all sales activities at a dedicated partner site. From developing new accounts to expanding existing ones, they’re champions of our game-changing products and services. As they drive demand, they drive revenue – and they drive Dell Technologies forward to an even more exciting future.
Join us as a remote Account Manager on our Inside Sales team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Channel Sales Account Manager, you will drive demand and revenue with our channel partners, provide support to the field sales teams and focus on developing new and existing accounts.
• Work with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies and business opportunities across all business solutions
• Build the relationship between the company and the partner and ensure service level agreements are met, so partners and resellers are inspired to promote company solutions
• Identify appropriate, cost-effective and practical alternatives for products and services to meet the full range of the channel’s needs and maximize Dell Technologies’ sales opportunities
• Perform outbound sales activities and sales qualifications, offering extensions to existing and new customers
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
• A good understanding of Dell’s technology solutions, as well as industry trends and competition
• Good communication and presentation skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and leadership team
• Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
• Focus on customers and positive results
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous relevant sales experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 22 May 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .