Dell Dell Financial Services, Inside Sales Account Manager in George Town, Malaysia
Dell Financial Services, Inside Sales Account Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
At Dell Financial Services (DFS), our mission is "to deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience." DFS focuses on delivering value at every step of the customer experience. Within Dell Financial Services we are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to work as part of a team based in Penang .
The role will primarily be focused on promoting DFS and leasing within targeted segments. This will require the successful candidate to participate in sales huddles, 1-1’s with internal sales representatives, side by side calls etc. The role will also be responsible for training and coaching sales personnel around the concept of leasing and DFS, to ensure higher lead generation. This will also require close cooperation with the sales organization, to ensure that monthly volume targets are met and that the pipeline is managed and converted accordingly.
The DFS Inside Sales Account Manager involves identifying opportunities and adding revenues for Dell Financial Services. You will:
· Pro-actively follow up on bids and opportunities within targeted segment
· Generate, follow up and close lease quotes
· Maintain accurate records of activities, customer contacts and lead status daily in SFDC
· Support DFS External Account Managers as required
· Enter new proposals with sufficient data into relevant systems to enable credit decisioning
· Generate contract documentation
· Follow up on documents that have been sent to the customer
· Confirm that all deals are fully compliant prior to booking & funding
· Meet target service level agreements for funding, ensuring Same ‘Day Funding’ where possible.
· Review on -going sales pipeline regularly with Sales & follow-up on all deals
· Efficiently handle queries from Sales and/or customers and follow through to resolution
· To coach, train and develop Dell Internal and External sales executives to the standards set by DFS
· Proven lead generation capability in a fast-paced environment, with a drive for results
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with self-management
· Organizational and customer handling skills which will enable you to develop further in the role
· Must be able to influence others, coach and build strong relationships, while still being a strong team player
· Problem-solving skills and a proactive and creative mindset
· Good numerical skills
· Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize key tasks with a strong customer focus
· Knowledge of financial products, for example, loans, financial and operating leases
· Degree qualifications in a Bachelor of Business or similar field
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .