Dell E-Business Advisor in George Town, Malaysia
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our EBusiness professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology.
They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion and content to optimize conversion and consideration. The team also leads on campaign management, product launch, online merchandising and end-to-end conversion.
Join us as a E-Business Advisor on our Marketing team in Penang, Malaysia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. What you’ll achieve As an E-Business Advisor, you will develop and implement internet marketing strategies to optimize the online user experience, increasing marketing effectiveness and improving customer satisfaction.
• Direct the development of global e-commerce programs and overall website strategy to maximize brand presentation and consumer experience and support the integrated internet marketing strategy for the company
• Drive our Global Customers to onboard and utilize Global Portal, Premier Connect and API technologies
• Define, measure and manage activities against online KPIs, delivering programs to meet financial goals
• Identify and recommend future architectural and technology enhancements to drive a world-class e-commerce site
• Drive online demand generation and delivering and maintaining an outstanding online customer experience
Take the first step towards your dream career Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• A proven history of successfully developing e-business strategies and solutions
• 5 to 7 years of related experience with Global eCommerce Solutions, B2B & API
• A deep knowledge of leading-edge architectures and technology enhancements
• Experience with UAT testing, regression testing and launching new technology
• Experience working in a large, complex, matrix technology organization with 5–7 integrations simultaneously
• Working in a fast passed, virtual team environment across multiple geographies and cultures
• Project management skill, with strong merchandising/copywriting skills Desirable Requirements
• Bachelors’ degree