Dell Network TSR in George Town, Malaysia
Network TSR (ANZ region)
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Dell EMC is committed to attracting and retaining exceptional individuals who want to work for an exceptional company. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability - people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success.
A career as a Network TSR (NTSR) is one which is truly exciting, highly dynamic, challenging and very rewarding. This position is a technical sales role whereby you will be a key player in driving networking solution sales.
Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical consultancy during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
Join us as a Product Specialist on our Inside Sales team in Penang, Malaysia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
As an Inside Sales Product Specialist, you will deliver technical solutions to the Inside Sales Team that address customers’ varying needs, either working on your own or with a subject matter expert on more complex solutions.
• Provide experienced mentorship and direction to the Core Sales team on solutions
• Understand and maximize complex multidimensional solutions and explain how they will benefit the customer’s business
• Achieve or exceed targets by selling solutions and developing positive relationships with our partners, distributors and executive leadership
• Utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate and recommend highly sophisticated alternative technology solutions
Take the first step towards your dream career:
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Knowledge of Networking products and services, industry trends, and competition in order to position Dell’s products effectively with customers
• Strong communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships
• Ability to balance demands from multiple partners, coordinating teams where appropriate to ensure timely delivery
• Strong analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
• 4-6 years technical networking SE and/or related experience
• Advanced knowledge of Networking, Compute, and Storage solutions
• General knowledge of Dell EMC and Dell EMC Partner Networking solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell EMC team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
• Life at Dell EMC means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
• When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
• We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
• Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell EMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell EMC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell EMC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers