Dell Sr Spec, Client Tech Support (Vietnam) in George Town, Malaysia
Sr Spec, Client Tech Support (Vietnam)
• Diagnosis & troubleshoot via telephone, computer systems, servers/storage & software systems within standard time frames.
• Escalation of issues to the Product Support team and/or Technical Support Manager in order to resolve the issue to the customer's complete satisfaction.
• Analytical, articulate, result-oriented and provide excellent follow-up.
• Maintain accurate call logging and tracking into Helpdesk database.
• Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse range of people with varying levels of technical understanding and ability in international environment.
• Degree in Computer Science / IT related discipline with at least 1 year related working experience.
• Advance Diploma/Diploma holders in Computer Science/IT related discipline with a minimum of 3 years working experience in providing direct support to end-users either in customer service/field engineering or corporate help desk are also encouraged to apply.
• Possesses understanding and technical ability for Computers.
• Those with professional certification from Microsoft/Red Hat/Novell will have an added advantage.
• Knowledge in Server / Storage / Network Switch will have an added advantage.
• Able to speak, in Vietnamese language is a MUST