Dell Desk based Sales Account Manager (Acquisition) in Glasgow, United Kingdom
Desk based Sales Account Manager (Acquisition) - Commercial Sales
If you are passionate about technology and eager to further your career in technical sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial Acquisition Organization, we are looking for a Desk based Sales Account Manager (Account Manager 2, Inside Sales) to work as part of a team based in Glasgow.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
As well as building business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will be working with other Dell functions including Sales Operations, Customer Care, Brand, Finance and Logistics to deliver a positive customer experience. You will:
• Achieve targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling our technology solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create positive results for Dell, our distributors and our customers
• Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders
• Work closely with outside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities
• Conduct regular business reviews with customers and distributors
• Experience in a cross-functional team or multi-cultural environment
• Intermediate to advanced experience in ICT selling to end-user customers or distributors
• Strong acquisition sales experience
• Advanced experience of new account development
• Demonstrable account and channel management experience
• Ability to act as a sales consultant to support customer and distributor needs
• The time management skills to meet multiple demands in a complex and changing environment
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy at http://content.dell.com/us/en/corp/d/corp-comm/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement.aspx
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UKTalentAcquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.