Dell Financial Planning & Analysis Internship (University students) in Bratislava,
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Financial Planning & Analysis Internship
Build your future now! Kick start your career as a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Intern at IT industry leader that offers great opportunities to become a global finance professional, attractive salary and interesting benefits.
Dell Technologies - combined power of seven IT industry leaders: Dell, EMC, VMware, Pivotal, RSA, Secure Works and Virtustream, Individually and together, we enable true digital transformation and deliver game-changing advantages to our customers.
Bratislava FP&A Department is Dell’s number one FP&A HUB serving our business partners worldwide. Our team, as part of the Global FP&A organization, consistently delivers analytics
We are looking for YOU to:
• Support EMEA Central FP&A team through updating, creating and preparing reports with different periodicity (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
• Consolidating outlooks regarding units, revenue and gross margin on weekly basis
• Participation on monthly/quarterly OPEX close activities
• Various ad hoc requests for financial information and analysis
• Data collection, consolidation and analysis with the aim to support the EMEA FP&A team
University student (2nd - 4th year of studies)
Finance background (university studies)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy at http://content.dell.com/us/en/corp/d/corp-comm/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement.aspx