Dell Senior Software Engineer (RSA, Herzliya) in Herzliya, Israel
RSA Adaptive Authentication is a leading fraud detection platform that utilizes machine learning and decision making techniques to provide outstanding levels of security while keeping positive user experience.
The platform is available in both Cloud and On Premises deployment options, protecting over 500 million End Users spanning multiple industries including financial services, government and more…
The engineering team owns the entire software development cycle: from research and requirements stages, through design, development and testing to delivery to production and support.
As part of the team you will take on the challenges of creating highly available, scalable, resilient and efficient product serving high profile and very demanding global customers.
The work is done in dynamic environment, with high levels of autonomy while using advanced Agile methodologies.
• CS degree with a GPA of at least 85 from known University / leading College
• 2-5 years of development experience with Java
• Linux experience is a must
• Significant experience with both SQL and No-SQL databases
• Experience on Azure/AWS is a significant advantage
• Experience with these is an advantage
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal abilities are a must
• High troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
• High levels of English