Dell Facilitator/Trainer - Leadership Development (Sr. Advisor) in Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Facilitator/Trainer - Leadership Development (Sr. Advisor)
Hopkinton, MA | Round Rock, TX | Remote
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Facilitator/Trainer of our Leadership Development curriculum on Dell’s Learning & Development team within the Talent & Culture Center of Excellence.
While Dell drives human progress through ground-breaking technology, the Talent & Culture Learning and Development team within Human Resources drives the development of our people. We need everyone to be at the top of their game, so we design, prepare and deliver training and development programs for our managers and team members to achieve this. We deliver and evaluate a wide range of programs, from new employee orientation and performance management to leadership development aimed to cultivate inspiring leaders across the enterprise. We also help to shape learning priorities within Dell and work consultatively with other HR professionals to share knowledge and implement organizational development programs.
Our Facilitators/Trainers of Leadership Development are key contributors to developing inspiring leaders at Dell. A strong candidate will bring knowledge and application of adult learning and instructional design theories, an authentic passion for developing people, commitment to positive customer experience, and is agile with the ability to adjust and apply multiple facilitation techniques to address learner needs in the moment.
· Deliver highly interactive, engaging and meaningful sessions while maintaining a high level of energy throughout the delivery.
· Model facilitation excellence and assist in training others to deliver our learning programs and workshops, both in person and virtually, to all leaders globally.
· Challenge learners to apply and cascade new skills post-workshop.
· Apply experiential learning principles and a “workshop mindset” to deliver transformative multi-modal opportunities for learning (i.e., classroom experiences, micro-learning, AR/VR, action-based and experiential learning, hackathons, pod casts, etc.).
· Manage daily logistics of running training programs including classroom/lab set up and breakdown, coordination of training facilities and materials, communication with trainees, and post-workshop collection of evaluation/feedback.
· Create strong and meaningful business relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors to cascade leadership development strategy and build credibility as a SME
· Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of training programs to improve content quality and participant experience.
· Partner with various subject matter experts to design and adapt content across regions and client groups.
· Brings innovation, energy and passion around learning and development.
· Strong instructor/classroom presence with exceptional ccommunication skills across all levels of the organization.
· Expertise with traditional classroom, experiential, and new digital forms of training; ability to adapt curriculum/programs to alternative delivery channels such as eLearning, onDemand learning, self-study toolkits, and internal corporate learning platforms.
· Requires an advanced background in learning and development with 5-7 + years of experience delivering curriculum to a global audience.
· Ability to pivot in a fast paced environment and lead through ambiguity and change.
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills with an eye for detail.
· High familiarity and comfort with technology to support digital and virtual learning modalities.
· Ability to work interdependently and collaboratively.
· Willingness and ability to travel (approximately 25%)
· 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 5+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
· Experience in leading or managing teams and/or supporting senior leaders
· Confidence, political savviness, gravitas and unflappability to engage, conduct business with and facilitate and present to senior leaders.
· Certification in Hogan, StandOut, Insights, DiSC or other assessments.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .