Dell Principal Software Engineer - Social and ChatBot in Limerick, Ireland
Principal Software Engineer - Social and Chat Bot
The Service Social and Chat Bot Team team delivers new features and incremental enhancements to the ChatBot Virtual Assistant used by Dell customers and the Social Platform used by Agents to handle requests coming from social media platforms.
Following agile and safe methodologies, the team is self-sufficient and works through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Come and join us as a Principal Software Engineer on our Social and ChatBot team at Dell Digital Services in Ireland.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for developing new features and incremental enhancements to Social Platform and ChatBot VA products.
• Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems which includes an internal app and a vendor platform named Sprinklr
• Prepare, review and evaluate software/storage specifications for products and systems
• Contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies for complex software products and systems/for storage products and systems
• 6 to 8 years of related experience with a Bachelors degree or Masters degree
• Good knowledge of programming languages; especially Java; microservices architecture; CI/CD
• Knowledge in reactive programming, Mongo DB, Rabbit MQ, Angular
• Ability to code/debug and guide others to code/debug flexible, scalable and complex programs, using either written or verbal design specifications
• Ability to suggest new features and architect improvements to ChatBot and Social products
• Ability to resolve technical challenges and suggest edge technology adoption for the products
We believe in a diverse culture and environment, all candidates are welcome!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .