Dell MS Business Developement Manager/ Account Executive in London, United Kingdom
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Guides practice and field sales to effectively position MS solution and provide overall governance review and approval for new business opportunities. Global Practice liaison to support the review and make recommendations to approve binding contracts with partners and customers.
· Supports finance to ensure cost proposals, cost models, rate structures and profit margins are correct, current and in compliance with DellEMC standards. May support the building and maintenance of relationships with various DellEMC organizations to further influence and create issue resolution in order to facilitate viability of overall MS Practice.
· May be responsible for MS service design, delivery models, service level agreements, and cost structure. Liaison to Engineering, DFS, and other Practices to valid proposed solutions. May participate in the business unit's lead qualification process by working with the Sales lead and pursuit team lead throughout the process.
· May provide support to sales efforts by incorporating both client-related and operational support. Helps to develop MS labor and Product Utility cost models, manages change control process, oversees, coordinates and finalizes proposal content. Participates in client proposal presentations.
· Thoroughly understands and articulates DellEMC technical direction, capabilities and business solution to clients. Continuously improve knowledge of DellEMC capabilities its business partners, and competitors. May act as an aid in studying customer requirements; identify trends and present future opportunities to DellEMC leadership.
· Ensures DellEMC's value proposition meets the customer's requirement and can be delivered within the proposed scope. Responsible for overseeing projects, participates in responses to clients, such as financial or technical detail, and defines the services provided by supporting business units.
· Participates in account and/industry analysis, problem resolution, and communications between client, Sales and DellEMC management. Supports the design and development of reports to Project Managers and Program Managers. Participates in Sales support and business development projects as needed. Helps to identify, evaluate, recruit and manage resources to meet proposal budgets and cost projections.
· May support the design, development and value-added offerings which will drive additional opportunities. Proactively provides input into the development of Global Practices policies, procedures, standards and strategies with local (Regional or Divisional) teams.
· Experience in managed services
· Experience in IT infrastructure delivery role
· IT sales experience including account planning and strategy, preferably in managed services, desired
· Intensive travel required (20%+)
· Technical writing skills.
· Project management skills.
· Communication skills.
· Financial and analytical experience.
· Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
10+ years relevant experience