Dell Technical Support Analyst - Portuguese Speaker in Montpellier, France
Enterprise Technical Support, Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Enterprise Technical Support , Analyst on our remote Technical Support team in Montpellier.
We go out of our way to give our customers the help they need. Our Enterprise Technical Support team specializes in our most highly technical and sophisticated products – from IT hardware and software to servers, networking, storage and the cloud. Issues can span installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance and usage. Fully trained on the latest upgrades or new products, the team can diagnose the problem and recommend the right solution remotely by telephone, e-mail, chat or online.
Key Responsibilities :
• Take ownership of technically complex customer reported issues from web, phone, chat and email sources and work closely with the customer until it is completely resolved working with senior support engineers
• Document relevant information, ensure that the customer is updated in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue and ensure that customers are treated with highest degree of respect and drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
• Ensure achieving service quality Dell standards proactively
• Responsible of its own technical development with the support of Dell tools
• Having a positive but critical eye regarding improvements
Essential Requirements :
• 2+ years of relevant experience of phone technical support
• VMware, Linux and Windows knowledge
• Candidate must have a strong customer orientation, excellent phone etiquette and an excellent work ethic to meet requirements
• Candidate should also posses excellent communications skills and be in position to work in a highly demanding environment
• Portugueses Native or C1 plus English min B2
Desirable Requirements :
• French knowledge
• Experience working with servers, storage and networking ; any IT certification will be appreciated (MCSA, CCNA, DCAPE,…)
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Apply now !
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .