Dell Account Executive 4, Direct Sales (S7) in New York, New York
Account Executive 4 - Direct Sales
Remote - New York
From developing brand-new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate significant sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as a Account Executive on our Outside Sales team in New York to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What makes this exciting:
• Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
• Gain share of spend across Dell Technologies portfolio of technology solutions: server, storage, networking, software, security and led services
• Run territory and or accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
• Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
• Provide sales leadership and experience on large, sophisticated opportunities
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
• 8 to 12 years of experience selling technology solutions
• Extraordinary customer management and strategic selling skills
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problems
• Strong communication, collaboration and executive presentation skills, and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior management
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here (http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm/cr-equal-employment-opportunity?c=us&l=en&s=corp&cs=uscorp1) .