Dell Spec, Client Tech Support in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
What will your next job look like? Will it provide hands-on, technical and customer-facing training designed just for you—the eager self-starter? Will you have the perfect balance of being part of an established company, with a start-up, entrepreneurism like no other in the industry?
Have strong technical aptitude? Imagine what a 6-week training class, and the full weight of Dell behind you, will do for your career. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a customer-first mentality, we can teach you the rest.
If this is the job you dreamed…then a Technical Support Agent role at Dell might be perfect for you. Dell is a 100,000 member-strong, global company, with sights set on changing the world.
As a Technical Support Agent, you will be resident problem-solver, providing front-line support for Dell’s ProSupport group. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise to identify issues, investigate root causes, and recommend solutions. You will have the opportunity to partner with our highly skilled technical advisors, who provide solutions to our customer’s most complex issues. You can be a hero by being the first person to resolve our customers IT issues, but you will have the backing of our technical support team as the complexity of issues increases.
This is the reason our Technical Support Agents go on to do such great things in their career. They are receiving world-class training, on the job.
· Collaborate with peers, team leads, and engineers, and third party vendors to resolve customer issues, maintaining complete ownership of issues from beginning to resolution
· Follow up with customers to ensure accurate resolution for their technical issues
· Document problems, diagnostics, interactions, next steps, and solutions implementation in a CRM tool
· Provide an extraordinary customer service experience
· 1-2 two years’ experience in a technical support or customer service role
· Comp TIA certification a plus
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with proven experience interacting with a range of personalities and styles, to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
· Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, grasp technical concepts, and adapt easily to change
· Must have a passion for learning and demonstrable intellectual curiosity
· Able to manage competing demands, multiple priorities, while remaining adaptable and flexible
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .