Dell OP RCCO Analyst in Panama City, Panama
Resource Management Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a OP RCCO Analyst in Panama.
Every day at Dell, ground-breaking innovation is driven by talented people. Resource Management makes sure our organization always has the right people in the right teams, in the right numbers at the right times. We work closely with assigned business units or segments to coordinate demand and capacity planning. Accurately projecting resource needs, we make sure headcount gives Dell all the scope necessary to meet global demand. Defining long-term strategies while delivering what’s vital right now, we constantly stay a step ahead of change.
• Analyze performance trends & historical patterns in order to forecast daily & Intraday orders(allocations)
• Provides agents scheduling & event management to ensure maximum performance based on allocation process
• Deliver net-staffing and schedule adjustments recommendations
• Resolve escalated issues and requests from site management and provide root cause analysis of SLA deviations
• Track schedule adherence, productivity and outage on daily basis
• Daily performance and Ad-hoc reporting
• Provides proactive analysis and recommendation to assist the business achieve their targets
• Lever process, alignment and executions
• Epicenter Management
• Communicate changes in hours of operations during Holidays and special events
• Alignment with Capacity Planner and Forecaster.
• Communicate identified intraday risks to CCO leadership and business leaders
• Work with business as a team, provide analysis and suggestions, as and when we foresee the risk of meeting the Intraday productivity goals
• Knowledge of scheduling and real time principles and strategies, including agent skilling, shrinkage and call routing
• Analytical skills and experience
• PC skills in Microsoft Excel
• Organizational skills and the ability to set priorities and follow through
• Ability to source, gather, and interpret detailed information and communicate to financial and non-financial professionals
• Support Business projects
• Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- 4+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination, of education and work experience.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’ve got the head for complex planning and your heart is driven by challenge and change, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.