Dell Analyst, Sales Planning & Strategy - Eldorado do Sul/ RS in Porto Alegre, Brazil
Support Enterprise Commercial/Small Business Sales organization in Brazil through customer, operational and business support. Responsible for serving as primary pipeline data report, performance actuals sales, interface between Sales and other operational functions developing Sales processes and procedures relating to business weekly in order to evaluate the decision making. Evaluates and implements improvements to Sales tools and processes including: anticipating demands, pipeline, planning and prioritization driving Sales automation and productivity improvements
• Demonstrated strong ability utilizing systems, tools and learning functionalities beyond user interface.
• Recommends and implements performance tracking models on the basis of analytical findings Serves as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements.
• Develops analytical tools and processes
• Support to Identify risks and opportunities, transform data to provide business insights
• Develops solutions to technical problems, which may impact multiple work areas.
• Involved with local business specific engagement initiatives in support of broader programs.
• Interactions primarily with internal Sales, Product, operations and Merchan project team members.
• Recommends and assists in the implementation of changes to procedures as appropriate.
• Analytical Skills
• Communication skills
• Problem solver
• Excel, tableau and Salesforce.com experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or finishing in Business, economy, mechanical/Production engineering, Data science or Information Technology
• English Intermediate to advanced
• Spanish as Plus