Dell Account Executive Aliances in Prague, Czech Republic
Account Executive Alliances
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within the CEE at Dell, we are looking for an Alliances Account Executive to join our team in Prague.
Our success is built on strong partnerships, all around the world. Powerful connections drive our business forward and shape the future of innovation at Dell. Dedicated individuals in Outside Sales focusing on our Alliance partners are at the heart of growing our off premises business. It’s about the big picture, developing global alliance strategies for the organization, building the kind of unique value propositions that can only come from robust, insightful relationships and joint development of our business.
As an Alliances Account Executive, you are responsible for selling to end users via our selected Service providers (Strategic outsources, System Integratos ans Cloud Service Providers) in your respective country and influencing the partner portfolio by maintaining positive on-going relationship to meet evolving needs and requirements and building trust and relationships between Service providers and DellEMCs sales teams. As a seasoned professional with a wide range of experiences, you use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. The role will involve:
· Ongoing opportunity / pipeline creation and management, including revenue and cost responsibility
· Ongoing Partner growth plan development
· Evaluation and management of new initiatives and business opportunities
· Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with partners and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs
· Responding to RFP’s (request for proposal) and following up with partners
· Managing country service provider business outlook and pipeline
· You will be reporting both to the country manager and VP Global Alliances Western Europe, CEE and Russia
· Extensive experience in selling
· Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specification required to sell products and services is required
· Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
· Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help business partner making buying decision
· Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across function/regions.
· Czech-Slovak native speaker, English
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the talent to forge powerful alliances that drive human progress through technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .