Dell Application Support Analyst in Round Rock, Texas
Application Support Analyst
Round Rock, TX or Remote
Dell Digital and IT is a world-class IT organization that employs 5000+ across the globe. We are focused on driving business transformation, superior customer satisfaction, and revenue growth through innovation and cutting-edge technology that leverages traditional ERP, as well as cloud, analytics, mobile, and social solutions.
As a trusted technology provider to G20 governments for more than 20 years, Dell understands the budget concerns, purchasing process and complex security and compliance requirements of the federal government. Our technology solutions help maximize the benefits of previous investments and implement newer, more efficient ones that free up agency time and resources to move Federal Government departments forward in their mission. United States Citizenship Required.
· Resolve issue that had been logged through Help Desk and ensure resolution will meet the SLA.
· Willing to work on-call, on-site & multiple shifts in a 24 X 7 environment.
· Schedule to support the applications and project deployment on weekends, or when required.
· Application Support and maintenance to meet required service level agreement.
· Responsible to provide application functionality that meet the business requirements.
· Work closely with users for timely fix or enhancements and manage product quality with proper tracking.
Qualifications Key Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
· Possess 8+ years of experience in applications support and/or development.
· Experienced in current, emerging technology and standards such as Java, Oracle SQL&PL/SQL, Weblogic, SOA/OSB, Tomcat, Linux, Windows, and MQ.
· IT Infrastructure knowledge.
· Good analytical, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, very good command of English and excellent communications are mandatory.
· Strong team player with ability to work in a team and as individual contributor.
· Experience working with global counterparts/customers will be an added advantage.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship)
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .