Dell Manager, Inside Sales in Round Rock, Texas
Inside Sales Manager
Not even ground-breaking products sell themselves. That’s the job of our inside sales professionals. They take to market a product portfolio that includes PCs, electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Inside Sales Management is all about managing, inspiring and motivating our employees. Beyond day-to-day people management, the Inside Sales Manager also shapes, executes and communicates specific sales strategies.
Join us as a Inside Sales Manager on our Inside Sales team in Round Rock, TX to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will guide and manage a team responsible for building and developing business relationships with customers, directing their efforts to drive growth and achieve strategic and operational objectives.
• Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and powerful workforce
• Train, develop and mentor team members on products and selling techniques
• Support career development/planning, performance and pay discussions with team members
• Be accountable for the day-to-day operations of an area managing processes, programs and initiatives
• Drive outstanding customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs while ensuring the removal of barriers and driving strategic alignment in the group
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• First-hand experience in a manager or leading role
• Proven ability to lead, coach and mentor sales professionals
• Strong communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships
• Results oriented, great teammate and a self-starter who is highly motivated to support others to succeed
• 5 to 8 years of sales experience with a bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Familiarity with the Dell Technologies product/service offerings
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .