Dell Senior Product Marketing Consultant -Thought Leadership Content in Round Rock, Texas
Senior Product Marketing Consultant -Thought Leadership Content – US-based
Dell Technologies has had a 35-year history and track record to deliver ground-breaking product, solutions and services to help customers on their modernization and digital transformation journey! As we define our mission for the next 35 years – the opportunities to capture the technology platform are massive. We will do this through our uniquely differentiated approach, unparalleled assets and focus on innovation. We are making huge bets and fast progress to bring solutions to our customers – wherever they may be! If want to join a massive transformational effort and feel excited by the opportunity to use technology to define new computing paradigms and business opportunities – this role may be just the right opportunity for you!
What you’ll achieve
Responsible for ISG Thought Leadership marketing activities designed to increase awareness, positioning and engage dialog with key constituents. Develops and implements strategic thought leadership marketing plans and objectives. Evaluates and adjusts thought leadership marketing strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets. Identifies and communicates customer value proposition and maintains relationships with sales, product partners, and third-party vendors.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Build brand strength and establish an entry point for CxOs to pursue strategic opportunities with Dell Technologies by demonstrating our expertise and interests in exploring strategic themes that organizations can use to differentiate their outcomes.
• Cross team collaboration with Executive, Portfolio, Product, AR/PR & Comms, campaigns, vendor partners and other marketing leaders to collaborate on content strategy
• Lead development of dynamic and modular Thought Leadership content that is compelling, focused, provocative, engaging and possibly controversial to position Dell Technologies ISG Products and Solutions portfolio as innovative and industry-leading
• Manage scopes of work, timelines, stakeholder requirements, globalization translation flow, and supporting bills of materials to be embedded into new and existing experiences,
• Adjust program as needed to drive systematic ongoing improvements by highlighting both overall and granular project status including potential change management via resolution plans.
- Regular internal communications or interlock with global marketing and sales to ensure regional activation, including guidance on how to execute thought leadership through best practices.
• 15+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience with 5+ years of IT industry experience
• Thought Leadership or similar experience
• Ability to work effectively and present to senior management
• Possess solution level marketing and technical expertise and industry knowledge by understanding products and their value added to the customer.
• Strong understanding of the competition
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage relationships internally and externally at all levels, including executive and senior management.
• Strategic thinking with pragmatic problem solving
• Project and vendor management including budget management
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.