Dell Sr Advisor, Marketing Comms (17000OVT) in Round Rock, Texas
The user community manager is responsible the day-to-day oversight of the Dell Technologies Unified Workspace User Group program, assist with in-person community events and the creation and execution of marketing campaigns to grow user group members. He/she will support the development and execution of customer marketing programs and campaigns, contribute to planning large-scale customer events, and create innovative solutions to drive growth within the customer user communities.
•Collaborate with key stakeholders to promote the user communities and grow membership year over year.
• Work with various internal stakeholders to create new content for online communities
• Research market and competitors to implement best practices to grow the user community.
• Develop customer marketing programs or campaigns to promote the user group program to new and existing customers, assist with planning customer user events.
• Deploy tactics to achieve goals with user group online communities through external channels to communicate with customers.
• Execute solid written skills to successfully build collateral, programs and other supporting materials.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of relevant in Marketing, User communities, Communications or Public Relations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate well with others and sustain necessary relationships, internally and externally
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and focus on applicable tasks