Dell Field Marketing Campaign Manager in Seoul, South Korea
Field Marketing Advisor
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us as a Field Marketing Advisor on our Marketing team in Seoul to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Field Marketing Advisor, you will work on the development and execution of the go-to-market field marketing plans to support specific growth initiatives, localizing and adapting global content and programs that achieve sales demand.
• Drive marcom strategy for a location or business unit, including budget recommendations, roadmap planning and recommendations on content theme and vertical callouts
• Provide sales teams with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions
• Gather feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction and communicate to appropriate marketing and business members
• Work with the Corporate Communications team and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry audiences through use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities and analyst briefings
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 10+ years of related experience
• Advanced knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations, and advertising
• Good communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams/work groups
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager. Main role is planning and executing marketing campaigns aligning company strategies and business initiatives
Objectives of this Role
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to develop marketing strategy and plan
• Drive lead generation.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools