Dell Field Service Engineer in Seoul, South Korea
Field Service Engineer
At Dell Technologies, we take pride in providing our customers with a quality of service that more than matches the quality of our products. Our Field Service team is integral to making sure the service to our customers is seamless, responsive and focused. Taking our technical skills to customer sites, we’re responsible for everything from installation, configuration and integration, through to maintenance, troubleshooting and repair. Customers see us as a trusted liaison who can understand their precise needs on a host of admin and technical matters. We also work closely with our designers, solution managers and sales specialists to provide solutions.
Join us as a Field Service E ngineer on our Field Support Services team in Seoul, Korea to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Field Service Engineer, you will apply technical expertise, peer collaborating, diagnosis tools and analytical practices to resolve customer issues, taking care of our customer IT operations by delivering outstanding on-site support.
• Conduct basic Installation along with break/fix support of technical solutions on your assigned account with ownership
• Perform proactive maintenance, troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades and basic deployments
• Ongoing skill development of technical knowledge in a specific subject matter
• Establish and build positive customer relationship of your assigned territory
• Escalate technical issues to a more senior level technical specialist and support complex deployments
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
• Basic level of understanding of Storage Products and Solutions
• Teamwork oriented
• Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure with ownership
• Ability to speak, read and write in English
• Degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology related discipline or any other related field.
• Understanding and technical ability for Storage/Servers/Networking.
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .