Dell Analyst, Purchasing in Shanghai, China
1) Responsible for planning, obtaining materials, components. Coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing and engineering departments to maintain inventory at planned levels.
2) Responsible for supply chain management for integrated assemblies. Maintains accuracy of procurement data base, and material return to suppliers on a timely basis.
3) Plan and release purchase orders to secure materials and services on an "as needed" basis. Make sure continuity of supply to global manufacturing centers.
4) Evaluate supplier's performance (price, on-time delivery, quality, lead-time) and prepare feedback. Develop and administer improvement programs.
5) Develop long term relationships with strategic suppliers
6) Collaborative inter-functional engagement in project execution
2-3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Basic ability to track supply and availability of components, materials and or services.
· Good English written and spoken skill
· Good data analytic skill