Dell Project Management Senior Advisor in Shanghai, China
Project Management Senior Advisor
Innovative projects that deliver groundbreaking results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
As a Senior Advisor in RPA team, you will have the opportunity to work on projects on digital strategy, supply chain design, and procurement strategy. Your role will collaborate with cross teams to identify automation opportunity in business operation process and work with internal teams to develop automation solution. It will develop strong project management skill set and knowledge of automation field.This role provides an opportunity to demonstrate influencing skills, dealing with ambiguity, and strategic thinking
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Project Management Senior Advisor ( RPA) in Shanghai .
What you’ll achieve
Develop and drive immediate and long-term digital strategy for automation for entire CSG and XLOB team.
• Lead projects by collaborating across cross-LOB stakeholders and developers
• Lead as SME and consultant to executive team on identify and achieve all short and long-term business improvement opportunities
• Conduct process diagnostics and automation opportunity identification to drive business impact
• Design automation solution and support developers during development phase
• Govern end-to-end project execution to drive highest quality work with strong adherence to timelines
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Demonstrated leadership skills in a large organization responsible for other senior level managers
• Expert knowledge of supply chain operation and procurement strategy
• Strong communication skills and ability to be proactive and collaborative with internal and external stakeholders
• Critical analytical thinking and a great level of curiosity to understand user requirement and provide strategic planning approach to meet business needs
• Project management and leadership skill to ensure project delivery
• Experience with Excel VBA, Python, Power BI, and website UI design a plus
• Master’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 30 November 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .