Dell Senior Supplier Process Engineer in Shanghai, China
You will be part of SQE supplier development team. Work is typically organized around project-based engagements and you will be responsible for:
- Industry research, propose new strategic supplier to engage with
· New supplier selection and qualification.
· Supplier capability bring up.
· Leading supplier quality/engineering team responsible for problem solving and lessons learn implementation.
· Working with team members and cross function team to meet Dell operation goal.
· Typical tasks may involve but not limited to the following topics
Potential supplier assessment
Qualify supplier quality system and process
On boarding supplier
Improve supplier process capability.
Quality problem solving
Program manage key initiatives and drive results
You should be comfortable with a fast-paced dynamic environment, be able to quick response to supplier issues, be able to drive supplier actions, and clearly and concisely communicate recommendations and conclusions with the support of detailed data and on-site observations, and may be asked to regularly participate in cross-functional teams in support of initiatives throughout the organization.
The team will have frequent exposure to WWP management team and cross function stakeholders including Operations, Engineering and ID.
Key skills required include:
Solid technology/ commodity knowledge, EE, IC commodity knowledge is preferred.
Strong quality management experience. Familiar with various quality tools.
Distinctive problem solving leadership and analytical thinking
Strong influencing and command skills
Good communication skills of both written and verbal
Strong leadership skills and an ownership mindset
8-10 years factory quality/ engineering working experience.
At least 3 years management/ team leader experiences
Procurement experience is a plus