Dell Consultant, BU Planning in Singapore, Singapore
Consultant, Marketing Operations – BU Planning,
The CSG BU Planning role is a business critical role supporting the APJC CSG BU Senior Leadership in Business Analytics and Insights on RTB and Projects that continue to review market coverage, optimize profitability by RTM, improve productivity, and ensure that the business deliver its financial and strategic goals.
The successful candidate will possess a very high level of business and financial acumen and be able to demonstrate strong command skills, written and verbal both. You will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment where you can be agile and responsive to ever evolving business needs. You will possess a strong ability to influence and work with senior management, using a combination of your industry experience, analytical understanding of the market and broad knowledge of the business and economic context of the region.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing Weekly BMS at Regional level, propose and implement business metrics for management reviews
• Support End of Quarter & Year State of readiness reviews, present and articulate findings to stakeholders and leadership with concise and actionable insights
• Support ELT presentations & meetings with the right content
• Support RTB & drive CSG priorities
• Should be able to understand and analyze the KPI’s related to RUM, Market share, RTM, Sales productivity, Customer coverage & Life cycle.
• Work with key stakeholders, including regional leadership, Business ops, Sales, Marketing & other BU’s
• Develop & deploy BMS changes based on changing business priorities
• Share best practices with region & in-country leadership
• Lead/support special projects to drive regional initiatives
• Work on adhoc request to deep dive based on business requirement
• Simplify & Standardize complex business data and reporting
• Support Country/BU during planning cycles to ensure operational plans are consistent with BU goals
Qualifications & Experience
• 10+ years of relevant industry experience with exposure to Business Management, Strategy & planning functions
• Post graduate degree from premier Institute; MBA a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of Financial Reporting Systems, Data Marts, SFDC, Tableau etc.
• Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills, Knowledge of SQL & SAS will be an added advantage
• Familiar with analytical techniques of data management, trend analysis, root cause analysis, forecasting, predictive modeling and optimization
• Strong analytical and critical thinking with problem solving ability
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Excellent presentation, influencing & communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced and demanding environment.