Dell Program Manager (Software - Displays & Peripherals) in Singapore, Singapore
Program Manager (Software - Displays & Client Peripherals)
With a global remit, our Technical Program Management professionals lead cross-functional product design teams to develop and introduce game-changing new products and solutions. It’s about making sure we offer customers the right features, experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability and financials. And when products and solutions are in development, it’s about driving everything from definition through to planning, development and launch across global development centers and multiple lines of business. The team is also crucial to getting shipping right. All in all, it is a fascinating and incredibly varied area.
Join us as a Software Program Manager on our Displays & Client Peripherals Program Management team in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Program Manager, you will drive the development and implementation of new and exciting software solutions for extensive range of Displays and Client Peripherals products. Working closely with cross-functional team members, you will manage the entire lifecycle of software solutions that are increasingly critical to providing great user experience on our Displays and Client Peripherals products . From design to delivery.
• Manage and lead cross-functional core team to meet or exceed program objectives (Cost, Quality, Schedule, Features, Fulfillment/Continuity of Supply, Solution delivery across products & service offerings, and Customer Specific Needs).
• Establish clear objectives and deliverables for each program that support the LOB’s business, while understanding impact of emerging business trends and their implications for Dell Technologies and its customers
• Develop common-sense solutions to complex business problems through in-depth investigation, coordination and collaboration with key decision makers, including managing major risks and issues through effective contingency planning and proper escalation.
• Track progress, reports status and makes necessary corrections to achieve program objectives.
• Lead the core team to communicate and influence Displays & Client Peripherals business leaders on recommendations for meeting program objectives.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 10–15 years of related experience in product development processes, product/solution areas or business consulting
• Ability to manage cross functional teams to clearly define the product/solution objectives, deliverables, opportunities, challenges and the required actions to achieve the defined objectives
• Capability to clearly communicate both technical and business matters, and influence decision makers
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 31st March 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .