Dell Sales Manager-Unstructured Data Storage in Singapore, Singapore
Sales Manager-Unstructured Data Storage
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as an Sales Manager-Unstructured Data Storage on our Outside Sales team in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within the Unstructured Data Storage (UDS) Business Unit, we are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our top-caliber team and run our OEM business in APJ.
• Manage and support territory and accounts (OEM clients), including account planning, sales forecasting and facilitating organizational alignment in cross-functional virtual teams especially core OEM and UDS sales team
• Establish and nurture relationships with all levels of OEM clients and end-user customers
• Understand customers’ business and solution requirements to ensure satisfaction with our UDS solutions
• Execute account strategies, identify business trends and leverage strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering while positioning ourselves to capture business
• Grow the territory or account base to attain financial objectives
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 12 to 15 years of related experience in a relationship selling role
• 5 to 7 years’ experience selling enterprise storage solutions with proven track records to penetrate and grow new accounts
• Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level executives in a matrixed and dynamic environment
• Knowledge of the computer industry, especially file-base storage, networking, infrastructure and storage products.
• Ability to leverage other teams, such as the internal sales force, pre-sales, services consultants, product managers and finance
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with high-performance-computing and/or environments with large data requirements
• Experience in managing OEM clients
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .