Dell Telecommunications Project/Program Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Services Project Management Consultant
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Services Project and Program Management team within Professional Services. The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high risk projects - from design to delivery.
Join us as a Telco Project/Program Manager on our Professional Services team in Singapore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Management Consultant, you will deliver projects and programs on time, within budget and to the delight of the customer. As the customer’s trusted advisor, you will work with the Project Management Office, Client Resources, Vendor Resources and C-level stakeholders on the development of a project and program implementation plan which articulates the role of Dell Technologies within the account.
• Overall responsibility for the profitability of the project portfolio. Evaluates the impact of change requests on overall customer satisfaction, profitability and business potential. Accountable for compliance to EMC's revenue recognition rules and policies.
• Establishes program governance. Oversees projects in his/her portfolio and leads project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and to satisfaction of the customer, EMC and Account leadership. Provides support, assistance and guidance to project managers as needed.
• Responsible for installing and deploying products, integrating the clients and partners with said products and executing user acceptance testing.
• Effectively allocate and manages costs and investments for technology and resources, across the program
• Point of contact for all executive/management communication. Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project portfolio and all the initiatives to all the stakeholders: customers, management, sales and delivery personnel. Lead contributor in interacting with strategic customers.
• Articulates the full value of the EMC Solutions and EMC Services business benefit to the customer. Identifies potential future opportunities at the customers' and communicates to sales as appropriate.
• Leads team of project managers; provide project management, leadership and oversight to project and/or workstreams. Acts as a role model, provide feedback and coaching.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Proven experience in managing across ASEAN or ANZ program implementations
• Strong portfolio in Telecommunications projects or past experience with Telco service providers such as Ericsson or Nokia.
• Experience in systems integration in a Telecommunications environment with large scale projects in 4G integration or 5G integration, etc.
• Strong knowledge in infrastructure or visualization technologies such as VMware.
• Ability to provide the most appropriate solutions for the services that clients require
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .