Dell Senior Merchandising Advisor in Stockholm, Sweden
Senior Merchandising Advisor
Dell Technologies products drive human progress. Which means, as a member of our Merchandising team, you’ll get to do something special. You’ll drive the success of products which help people and businesses break new ground. At the same time, you’ll power the growth of our unique organization so we can keep innovating for a better future. Managing a product throughout its lifecycle, our Merchandising professionals translate business goals into product strategies, assortments and specifications. It’s their vision that simultaneously fulfills company strategy and customer needs.
Join us as a Senior Merchandising Advisor on our Marketing team in Sweden to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Merchandising Advisor, you will define and execute a technical plan to support assigned product lines, utilizing market analysis to craft assortment and pricing strategy. You will drive the top and bottom line, optimizing all aspects of the portfolio P&L by delivering smart assortment, creating continual channel improvements and delivering the best customer experience.
• Develop and support the merchandising vision and strategy, product roadmap and launches in support of goals and objectives
• Apply a thoughtful combination of marketing levers to drive sell-in and ensure sell-through, enabling smooth inventory transitions and migrating excess supply
• Utilize media agencies and other external vendors to establish a solid go-to-market strategy that delivers on revenue, units and margin
• Use customer and market research, usage/segmentation and market analysis to create assortment decisions and improvements
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, plan and implement new business development initiatives, working closely with marketing to launch products and ensure adoption
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 years of related experience as a technology merchandising specialist
• A deep understanding of customer needs, the product and the external landscape
• An innovative and creative spirit, to enjoy the considerable diversity of the role
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maximize relationships, positively influencing all colleagues and partners
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluency in additional languages
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .