Dell Sales Engineer Channel Germany in Stuttgart, Germany
Sales Engineer Channel
Southern Region Germany (remote)
DellEMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at DellEMC will be second to none. Within Datacenter Solutions , we are looking for a Channel Sales Engineer to join our top-caliber team in the regions Southern Region of Germany (remote) .
The Sales Engineer provides pre-sales technical support to field sales teams in the Commercial and Enterprise BU (cross segment) during the sales process, Germany wide. Accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of solution and the direct relationship with the customers’ strategic business plans.
· This position defines the overall DellEMC solution for the customer and makes presentations on all aspects of company products a nd services. Especially Hybrid Cloud Solutions.
· Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
· Prepares detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end product and solutions.
· Provides project scoping.
· Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities.
· Requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
· Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills
· Advises customers/DellEMC on strategic business and technology plans.
· Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on the industry, the DellEMC business model and competitors. Able to demonstrate solutions hands-on
Effectively exercises power and influences key decisions for the benefit of Dell and the customer.
Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization.
Guided by business plans and strategy.
Executes goals and strategy within sales area. Anticipates customer trends in Transformation in a new scope of datacenter products and services.
· Track record in Pre-Sales and consulting especially in Cloud- / Hybrid Cloud and HCI solutions as well as a high product and service line experience with technical complexity
· 15+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Works with customers in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.