Dell Consultant, strategic business development in Taipei, Taiwan
• Contributes to the development of market, business unit or product line business plans to capitalize on current/future market trends or achieve operational efficiencies.
• Works closely with senior leadership on a wide range of critical issues.
• Supports senior executive communications for internal and external audiences.
• Helps determine growth strategy of Dell worldwide through fact-based analysis.
• Identifies product strategies for Dell’s approach to various customers and industries,
often using qualitative and quantitative research.
• Conducts strategic M&A target assessments.
• Evaluates new product/market business opportunities.
• Conducts competitor assessments and evolution of profit pools.
• May be responsible for external corporate communications with industry analysts and the investment community.
• Structures analysis with limited guidance. Interprets collected information to complete analysis.
• Extracts key themes from discrete analysis.
• Comprehends and articulates the overall work plan and own accountabilities.
• Considers all key financial and market trends when performing in depth analysis.
• Interprets and leverages the frameworks to develop and present analysis.
• Supports projects with analysis and research as directed by senior level team members.
• Education background and 7 years+ of work experience
o Minimum: Bachelor Degree major in business administration
o Preferred: Business Administration related master degree
• Strong analytical thinking, advanced excel, problem solving skills and ability to analyze complex
• Sourcing decisions with basic programming skill as plus
• Market research and trend analysis skills
• Basic strategic planning skills
• Strong leadership and team building skills and the ability to engage functional organization
• Program/project management skills and the ability to gain respect of cross functional organization