Dell Firmware Senior Engineer in Taipei, Taiwan
Responsible for BIOS management for assigned projects
Participates in the preparation, review, and analysis of Software requirements and specifications.
Participates in the creation of design, functional, technical, and/or user documentation, as needed.
Provide ODMs and vendor's assessment for new product development, and manage ODMs and vendors for software development, issue management for root causing, resolution and closure through the entire cycles.
Clearly communicate project issues and status.
Manage TP/ODM to conduct troubleshooting, root-causing and bug fix for any software related issues.
Accurately log project schedule, defect, and other data into the appropriate databases.
Team work with other functional teams like EE, BIOS, Validation, Dell internal software team
· Project management , Risk Management, Change Management experience
· Familiar with Windows OS/driver architecture.
· Device Driver/Software programming experience.
· Good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
· Basic understanding of hardware and BIOS interactions.
· Good interpersonal/communication skills.
· Ability to operate as an individual contributor and within a team environment.
· Good English skill.
Minimum: Bachelor Degree
Minimum: 10 years relevant work experience required