Dell RF Design Senior Principal Engineer in Taipei, Taiwan
As a senior principal engineer, the successful candidate will possess a high degree of technical competence and expertise in Cellular LTE/5G technologies, include RF, protocols, and regulatory requirements.
• Experience with typical digital and analog sub-systems deployed with knowledge of techniques for debugging to reduce impacts from radiation path
• Ability to review and improve radio signal both digital and analog from subsystem and mainboard PCBs, the substrate designs knowledge is also required
• A technical understanding of the following radio technologies: Cellular, WiFi, BT and GPS
• Hands on knowledge of general purpose RF test equipment and communication analyzers
• Working knowledge of conducted and radiated measurement methods
• Familiarity with EMI/EMC testing setup, procedures and also RF circuit design guide line.
• Working experience with mechanical, software, hardware, DFM, NPI engineering disciplines
• Strong written and oral communication skills to brief issue and dispatch with action
Planning and execution of relevant tests
Characterizing the effects on radio performance under stress conditions for expected use cases
Verifying practical design fixes or improvements with mock-ups and/or simulations along with driving design changes for follow on build cycles
Producing detailed, accurate test and status reports
Promote best practices which will increase success of future designs
Ensures that issues that may be common on other programs are communicated as necessary
Master Degree in Engineering with 8+ years of experience.
In‐depth knowledge of wireless communication system technologies and measurements.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Successful track record of delivering highly innovative communications products.
Must be able to work within a cross functional global engineering team.
Strong ability to work to develop new and foster existing relationships.
Ability to communicate clearly through oral and written communications.
Ability to multi‐task in a dynamic environment, present clear and concise information to team and external customers.
Strong Program Management ability with excellent priority setting skills