Dell Resolution Manager – Team Lead in Texas
Resolution Manager – Team Lead
Dell Technologies customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Resolution Management is based on managing and overseeing seamless services delivery process. It is a widely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, and from configuration management to customer relationship management. The team makes sure outages, disputes, and technical issues are quickly and thoroughly resolved. We also provide upper echelon communication to our customers in every interaction; written or vocal.
Join us as a Account Services Management Consultant on our Product Services team in Remote US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Services Management Consultant, you are a key member of the Dell Services Team who supports our largest and most strategically important customers. Assigned specifically to Enterprise products and processes, you will build relationships within various Dell Technologies organizations to become a support services trusted advisor. You will be focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction, collaborating directly with our customers in concert with varying Dell resources and associated vendors to ensure timely incident resolution, drive proactive activities promoting environmental health, and bolstering advocacy for the expanding Dell brand.
• Operate personally within, and actively assist your team with: the most complex services delivery processes spanning multiple service areas and products
• Communicate yourself and/or oversee your team’s relevant services updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure the highest level of transparency and efficiency possible
• Work with our customers, directly and via team surrogate, to actively identify and determine how to resolve existing and potential issues while ensuring restoration of services and maintained high system availability
• Build and foster a broad network with customers both internal and external
• Lead and/or participate in programs that ensure Dell maintains its focus on continual improvement in key business segments.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 12 to 15 years of related experience in a similar position
• Complex problem solving in conjunction with creative solutioning
• Mastery level prioritization skills
• Quickly assesses and understands the necessity of operating with a sense of urgency
• Builds key relationships and effectively network with the ability to influence and work cross functionally and in a matrix environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• Relevant product certification
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .