Dell Senior Advisor, Product Management - IT in Texas
Senior Advisor, Product Management-IT
Dell IT Overview:
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Product Manager on our Order Management IT team in Round Rock.
As a Product Manager you will partner with developers, Cross Product Leads and business partners to create experiences connecting people to technologies that transform the way we all work and live. Your role is multi-disciplinary, delivering value in the form of design decisions. You lead design; to understand and empathize with people to help your cross-functional team solve customer and business problems. You won't be working alone. As a member of a centralized design team for Dell’s Order Management Experience, you'll receive guidance and mentorship from design leaders in our mission to ship world-class order management products. Together we will affect millions of customers worldwide and help drive multi-billion dollar businesses.
• Lead the design process from problem discovery, framing, ideation, iterative development, delivery, and maintenance
• Guide and validate decisions with user research methods and existing data
• Learn and balance user and business goals to achieve desirable, viable, and feasible solutions
• To be responsible for user research, interaction design, visual design, and content artifacts that communicate design decisions for the user experience and user interface
• Partnering and collaborating effectively with researchers, engineers, designers, product owners, and business stakeholders on all initiatives
• User Interview Scripts, Prioritization Techniques, Empathy Maps, User Journey, Lean Experiments, Interaction States, Interaction Models, Information Architecture, Content Models
• Typically requires 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 5+ years with a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent experience