Dell Sr Product Manager - IT in Texas
Product Management Consultant
To drive innovation in product development at Dell Technologies, we need forward-thinking people on our IT Product Management team. As part of this team, we devise product and solution strategies and product roadmaps, and look to the market for opportunities to make sure our offerings maximize profitability and remain competitive.
Join us as a Product Management Consultant on our Information Technology team in Remote - MA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Management Consultant in IT, you will apply broad knowledge of the company’s products and services to identify new areas of growth, new technology and emerging product opportunities. You will evaluate in-depth market analysis and drive the business case for optimization of existing products and creation of next generation products.
• Work in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment with cross-functional teams and business groups
• Support new product launches from the business contract through ready-to-ship stages
• Manage, support and improve products through their entire life cycle
• Lead requirements gathering, business cases and coordinate across business teams to document requirements in story format with acceptance criteria
• Manage requirements gathering and provide advanced interpretation and recommendations
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 12–15 years of related experience in technology relating to design, test or quality
• Ability to effectively communicate business and technology issues and needs at a leadership level and how technology supports those requirements
• Possesses and applies advanced knowledge of Modern IT principles and practices, agile software development, CI/CD, DevOps, automated testing
• Experience with designing and testing changes for ServiceNow in a Managed Services use case
• Excellent understanding of Managed Services business processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 7/26/201
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .