Dell Technical Product Manager - AWS (Edge Technical Solutions & Ecosystems) - Remote US in Texas
Edge Technical Solutions & Ecosystems (Product Management Consultant)
Join us as a Product Management Consultant on our Edge Technical Solutions & Ecosystems team in Remote - US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Product Development Management is a fast-paced environment where innovative thinking is prized. Be a leading technical source of truth of the Partner’s Edge Strategy, Solutions and Ecosystem.
• Manage the day-to-day edge solution-oriented partner programs and initiatives for the partner
• Facilitate joint roadmap and interlock discussions with partner to ensure that we're delivering world-class integrations that solve real problems for our customers
• Gather technical requirements from partner and deliver these to the Edge product management teams within the product lines to inspire product direction to fulfill partner needs
• Communicate the business value of the partner to Dell stakeholders in order to drive internal alignment, prioritization, and execution on joint business plans
• Understand the partner intimately, how their partnership programs work, what motivates them, and how to drive commitment to an ever-expanding and deepening relationship.
• Track progress and BU engagement with partners
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Experience in defining long-term solutions strategy and vision
• Business and entrepreneurial acumen with strategic and critical thinking
• Strong technical acumen with a history of building/delivering products
• Experience in writing product and customer requirements and using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize decision-making.
8+ years of strong technical skills in IT, datacenter, edge computing systems, Cloud, compute, storage, networking and security
Bachelors’ degree in computer science, engineering, or technical concentration required. MBA a strong plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .