Dell Account Executive, Direct Sales in Toronto, Ontario
Account Executive - Direct Sales
From developing brand-new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate significant sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as a Account Executive on our Outside Sales team in Toronto to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring an outstanding customer experience with existing and potential customers.
• Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
• Gain share of spend across Dell Technologies portfolio of technology solutions: server, storage, networking, software, security and led services
• Run territory and/or accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
• Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
• Provide sales leadership and experience on large, sophisticated opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• At least 2 years of experience selling technology solutions
• In-depth knowledge of market trends that impact Dell Technologies customers
• Outstanding customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell Technologies
• Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next two levels down
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell Canada Inc. (“Dell”) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter