Dell Channel Engagement Manager - Benelux in Utrecht, Netherlands
Customer Engagement Manager
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support sales success and promote customer satisfaction through:
- Key relationship owner for designated Channel Partners and Distributors
- Operational onboarding
- Manage L3 escalations
- Governance of order fulfillment from OE to Delivery.
- Research problems and delivering solutions.
- Drive process improvement
- Manage KPI performance and subsequent readout for Partners
- Use Dell tools to ensure supportability for product and deliver to customer needs.
Manages operational support to maximize Channel Partner efficiency for ease of business by doing the following:
· Lead top 5 interlock initiatives faced by managed accounts identifying scalable solutions (to include POR, impact and measures of success)
- Establishes governance with Order Entry, Logistic, Supply Chain, Care, Finance, Deal reg ect on readiness process. Identifies issues/process improvements for workgroup to improve customer experience or productivity.
- Lead Operations component and KPI’s in the Partner QBR sessions
- POC for generalist knowledge of Programs including Audits and Tools
- Business acumen on targets and Rebate Scheme
· Leads projects/improvement programs cross functionally to drive improvements in how we deliver on our promise to channel customers.
- Track and develop opportunities via Deal Registration Program
- Deal Registration data interaction to improve business performance, eg win rate
· Provides input and design ideas to new sales tools and tool enhancements.
· Manages business tools adaption, change and development
· Ensure all readiness processes are followed and timelines are clearly communicated to the customers and account team.
· Have a thorough understanding of channel cycles and trends
· Incorporate historical trend analysis into process and consistently look for ways to shorten cycle times.
· Manage business / project risks including the development of contingency plans
· Facilitate Daily/Weekly meetings with cross functional teams, and present updates in the weekly OPS reviews if needed.