Dell IT Cross Product Lead (Brazil - Remote) in Brazil
IT Product Management Senior Advisor
To drive innovation in product development at Dell Technologies, we need forward-thinking people on our IT Product Management team. As part of this team, we devise product and solution strategies and product roadmaps, and look to the market for opportunities to make sure our offerings maximize profitability and remain competitive.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Information Technology team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Product Management Senior Advisor, you will be driving all aspects of IT Project, Program and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments. You will work with internal customers (i.e., Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Advisors, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
• Coordinate the development and execution of scheduled releases by working with product team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and prepare schedules to meet deliverables.
• Provide support and guidance on tracking tasks for the product team related to infrastructure upgrades, vulnerabilities and other compliance items
• Ensure team meets deliverables, provides necessary updates to leadership and remove any roadblocks or impediments.
- Identify risks and put together mitigation plans to help remediate any concerns
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 8 to 12 years of experience in a professional role
• Good understanding of IT Project Management practices and techniques
• Ability to communicated early, often and when necessary to keep the product team and leadership aligned on activities and deliverables.
• Ability to provide direction and leadership to others
• Bachelor’s degree
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 02 November 20
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .