Dell Principal DevOps Engineer - IT in Brazil
IT Principal Software Engineer
The Technology Transformation Organization's DevOps team delivers product support, operations, consulting, and internal tools development for next-generation DevOps practices in a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop a platform of technologies that deliver a comprehensive CI/CD solution for thousands of internal Dell software developers — supporting the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as an IT Principal Software Engineer specializing in DevOps and Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) on our Technology Transformation team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Principal Software Engineer and Infrastructure-as-Code specialist, you will develop and operate self-service automation for the deployment and configuration of various platforms, applications and workloads — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
• Develop technical solutions for infrastructure automation using a combination of custom and off-the-shelf tooling
• Provide operational support for DevOps portfolio tools, including rotational front line technical support for DevOps customers
• Participate in production engineering and systems management tasks for DevOps maintained toolsets
• Assist in training and mentoring of application developers in IaC products and best practices
• Provide training and mentor other engineers when required
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Strong architecture and analytical knowledge on E2E applications across various technology stacks (LB, Cache, Web, App, DB)
• Experience with GIT based tools & CICD (Gitlab / Azure DevOps)
• Experience with scripting languages in Windows and Linux (PowerShell/Bash)
• Experience with application systems administration in Azure or other cloud provider
• Experience with production engineering or SRE practices with real-time production support of business critical services
• Demonstrated experience with systems configuration using Ansible and AWX or Ansible Tower
• Experience with automated infrastructure CI/CD using Terraform, ARM, CloudFormation or similar in an enterprise environment
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 31 July 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .