Dell Senior Java Full Stack Engineer - Services IT in Brazil
Senior Java Full Stack Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a IT Senior Full Stack Software Engineer on our Information Technology team in Eldorado do Sul, Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for end to end development of a Services IT product, with full ownership from defining what the product does to supporting its features for the best customer experience. Beyond code solutioning, development and testing, product lifecycle and its pillars is part of the day to day realities of the engineer in our team, including how to do the best customer engagement, how to monitor the product in multi-environments, what kind of analytics are required, self-services and customer support. The team runs in an agile environment with regular deployment to product (at least once a week) and extreme programming practices.
Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
• End to End product development (from understanding requirements to supporting it in production), influencing on what product should or not have – team autonomy.
• Work as real full stack engineer, coding, testing and delivering your art into production.
• Innovate exploring new technologies and defining the path to the product future.
• Be part of a real product team, helping to define its future, raising it to the next Customer Experience level.
• Deliver product maturity within the team, concerned with Onboarding, Monitoring, Analytics, Self Service and Support.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Fast Learning and Logical Skills: Ability to apply extensive knowledge of application programming and analysis
• Technical Skills: Proven experience in software development methodologies (Java SB / PCF)
• Proactive Ownership: Flexible to not work just coding requirements, but owning and helping to build the best product and customer experience ever
• Communication skills, also able to speak fluent Portuguese and English
• Visionary and Innovative Mind: able to think out of the box to bring the best of the breed to the product and customers.
• Previous Experience with Extreme Programming Practices in an Agile Environment
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Application closing date: 30 June 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy) .